The Chantry family came to visit this last week! Meet Mark,
Michelle, Kyle, Dylan, Rylee amd Michayl! We had lots of fun!
And the Machida Family came also... yes, at the same time!
Meet Fumiko and Sabuchan...
Fumiko taught us how to make Gyoza (about 100) and we also
had some delicious Curry. It was so yummy!
Here is a short slide show to check out this gang..
Yes... Sabuchan is in his pajamas!
3 comments:
Wow! Looks like you guys had some fun! I love the pajamas! so funny
So sorry about the blog link. I had your link on the Bauer blog but I had it wrong! It was right on my blog but I didn't type it write when I linked it to the Bauer blog....I fixed though and now the family can view your blog from there....so sorry!
lots-o-love
Tara
Man, what a house full!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun. You and Rondo are always such good hosts. We just love you!
Post a Comment