Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life is good!



Finally!! A new family picture! Yeah! It has been over six years since we have had a family picture taken. Rondo and Crystal were very happy to get a new picture because the last one was a little goofy and of course I had it hanging on the wall for all to see! I will do anything to keep these two happy!

So, we have some exciting news!! Crystal is graduating from college on Saturday, May 2nd. We are so happy for her and excited that she has accomplished so much in her four years of college.

AND .......

Crystal has also turned in her mission papers. Yep, she met with her Stake Pres. today and everything is set. The papers will be turned in tonight or Wednesday. Watch for some MORE exciting news within the next two weeks when we find out where she is going...


We also went to see WICKED on Tuesday night. It was totally awesome. I loved every minute of it!! Thanks to Rondo and his cool wheelchair, I was able to email the ticket office and ask them for wheelchair seats and we got the tickets!! I couldn't believe it! Thanks honey (Rondo)for putting up with your wheelchair for 30 years so we could enjoy a great show!! Your the best!

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Yay!!!!! Go Crystal Go! We are so excited for her. She has accomplished so much and we are anxious to see where she gets her call.

Your pics turned out so cute. You all look fabulous! And I am so jealous you got to go see Wicked! I've heard nothing but good things.

Sounds like everything is going well for your family. Keep us updated on the mission news!
love ya

Bekah said...

I love the new family photo, very cute! I can't believer my Crystal is going to be leaving for a year and a half! She is going to make a fantastic missionary I bet she will go foreign:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute family!! Crystal, you make us all proud. Way to go! I know you'll make a great missionary.