Here's a quick peek in the life of the Poole's... my sweetheart loves to check on his garden and make sure everything is getting enough water. Rondo always makes our garden look so darn CUTE!
oh, I am so jealous. Your garden looks like it could be featured in a magazine. It's gorgeous! That is so awesome! I love it. Just don't get lost in there!!!
Well, we have thought about doing a "garden of eden" picture and make it look like we didn't have clothes on but we are not brave enough!Wouldn't that be funny!!:0 Cindy
2 comments:
oh, I am so jealous. Your garden looks like it could be featured in a magazine. It's gorgeous! That is so awesome! I love it. Just don't get lost in there!!!
Well, we have thought about doing a "garden of eden" picture and make it look like we didn't have clothes on but we are not brave enough!Wouldn't that be funny!!:0
Cindy
Post a Comment